A fiery appetiser with zing!
- Toasted olives
- Fresh Chilli or minced chilli
- Fresh Garlic sliced or crushed
- Extra Virgin Oil
- In a pan, add a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil
- Add garlic and chilli
- Once combined, add olives and agitate pan combining all ingredients
- Take pan off the heat and add Sambuca (approx. half a glass), but if you add some extra you won’t be disappointed!
- Return pan to heat and stand back as the Sambuca will ignite!
- Allow alcohol to burn off and reduce sauce until slightly thick and sticky
- Serve and enjoy whilst hot!
Why we like it
A great party appetiser or addition to a cheese board, with a great ‘wow’ factor
How we Eat It
With a glass of vino!