This delightful soup is perfect for those cold Winter nights.
- 6kg Peeled sweet potato
- 4 Sliced carrots
- 2 Sliced brown onions
- 4 Sliced celery stalks
- 1 Sliced leek
- 1 Tablespoon crushed garlic
- 3L Water
- 100g Butter
- Roast sweet potato at 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until tender.
- Sautee onions, garlic, leek, celery and carrots on high heat for 8 minutes.
- Add water to cover and bring to boil.
- Add sweet potato and continue to boil until all tender.
- Blend til smooth with 100g butter and cream to taste.