The perfect Summer salad for something light and refreshing! Serves 2.
- 2 Peaches
- 1 ball of Burrata cheese
- Drizzle Extra Virgin Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Heirloom Tomato
- Drizzle Apple Vinegar
- Slice the peach into wedges leaving the skin on
- Slice the tomatoes into similar size wedges
- Toss together in a dish
- Crack the Burrata over the top
- Season with salt and drizzle with oil and vinegar
- Ready to eat
Why we like it
Simple, refreshing and kids love it.
How we Eat It
Served as a side usually at our Sunday lunch.
Pasquale's top 3 Tips
- Make sure the peaches are ripe
- 2 peaches to 1 tomato ratio
- Don’t be afraid to substitute yellow for white peach or Burrata for Buffalo mozzarella