This recipe is for 1 fish per envelope, thus you can make as many as you like and with any accompaniments you like!
- Fish (for this recipe we are using Noosa Seafood Frozen Barramundi)
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper (seasoning)
- Olive oil
- Cherry Tomatoes, Parsley and chopped Garlic
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree
- Any fish can be used but for this recipe we are using a Noosa Seafood Frozen Barramundi
- Thaw the fish in the fridge overnight
- Take out of packaging and pat dry with a paper towel
- Take a large sheet of aluminium foil (enough to envelope the fillet)
- Place a drizzle of olive oil on the base of the foil and place the fish in the centre
- Add three cherry tomatoes sliced in half along with some parsley and finely chopped garlic.
- Season with some salt and pepper.
- Take each end of the foil and envelope the fish so that is wrapped like a cocoon
- Place in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
- The pouch will expand like a hot air balloon which is a good indicator that the pouch is well sealed
- Once done take out the pouch and tear open the pouch. (Be careful of hot steam when opening)
- Enjoy your beautiful flaky baked fish
Why we like it
Easy, no mess, quick cooking and light on your gut.
How we Eat It
You don’t even need a knife because the flesh flakes away.
Pasquale's top 3 Tips
- Any fish can be used
- Make sure you seal the pouch well
- Can be paired with any accompaniments