This flavoursome recipe will serve 4 people.
- 4 Artichokes
- 1 Bunch of chopped parsley
- 1 Bunch of chopped mint
- 2 Cloves of chopped garlic
- 200g Parmesan cheese
- 600g Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim stalk of artichoke from base
- Hollow centre
- Open up centre a little
- In a separate bowl mix together parsley, mint, garlic, salt and pepper, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Stuff the mixture into centre of artichokes
- Put the whole artichoke in a pot with a lid big enough for all 4.
- Fill the pot with enough water to cover sides of artichoke but make sure the top of artichoke is not covered in water.
- Steam artichoke all the way through or until soft